- This event has passed.
Global Priority Roundtable Facilitator Training
October 1 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
RoundtableTM Transformation Groups
RoundTableTM is where a small group of people come together for 45-60 minutes each week for conversation about a specific value. This conversation on values leads to self-growth, personal discovery and a specific step to promote weekly development. RoundTableTM transforms culture, builds relationships, advances self awareness and strengthens self esteem.
Who: Those interested in becoming a RoundTable Facilitator to influence with values their circle of influence
How: Register in advance through the ticket option / checking out below.
There are currently over 50 RoundTableTM groups each week in NoCO including:
North Colorado Youth for Christ
Jobs of Hope
Platte Valley Youth Services Center
Weld County Garage
Jefferson Junior High – District 6
Family Treatment Court
House of Neighborly Service
Don’t miss this RoundtableTM Transformation Group
JUST CLAIM YOUR TICKET BELOW!
*Your Donation of $100 or more at check out would be greatly appreciated to help cover costs and allow us to grow and expand future RoundtableTM events and the impact of Kingdom Way Ministries in Northern Colorado and beyond.
“I have spent more than 40 years teaching leadership and in order to be an effective leader, you must first lead yourself well. The material developed by Global Priority Solutions will help people lead themselves through life successfully.” – John C. Maxwell
“I have gained more insight and self awareness in the past three months through RoundTableTM than I did in my entire four years at college.” –Lloyd N.
“RoundTableTM Groups allows me to identify growth areas in my life as well as develop my own action steps to becoming the best version of myself.” –Participant
• 52% decreased turnover
• 98.9% would recommend RoundTableTM to other organizations or individuals
• Over 80% of all participants identified positive changes in their behavior that they attribute
directly to the RoundTableTM process
• The youngest participant in RoundTableTM is 14; the oldest 82
• 96% voted RoundTableTM most practical class
• 96% show understanding of “good leadership” behavior improved during 8 weeks
• 87.3% experienced positive behavior change as a direct result of RoundTableTM
• 54% of youth who completed RoundTableTM experienced a significant decrease in feelings of social isolation
in the midst of a pandemic.
• 62% of youth have shown great improvement in their ability to handle hardship and the managing of threats.
• Self esteem increased in over 69% of youth after attending 12 sessions of RoundTableTM.