“Divine Decisions” – How to Confidently Make God-Driven Decisions That Produce Results
March 8 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm| $25.00
– one of the largest chicken producers in the world! –
Foundations Church: 1380 Denver Ave
Loveland, CO 80537
Register at the Bottom of This Page!
Have you ever been…
- Paralyzed by the plethora of decisions you need to make?
- Plagued by doubt or inaction after making tough decisions?
- Perplexed as to what a “God-in-charge” decision making process looks like?
Then you won’t want to miss this Common Pursuit Event: “Divine Decisions”
This will be a RARE OPPORTUNITY to:
- learn from a proven disciple of Christ and accomplished leader in business (Pilgrim’s generated 7.9 billion in sales in 2016, has approximately 38,000 employees operating in plants in 14 different states, Puerto Rico, & Mexico and processes 40+ million chickens per week).
- connect with other Christian leaders in Business and Ministry
- and DISCOVER…
“How to Confidently Make God-Driven Decisions That Produce Results”
More About Bill Lovette
William W. Lovette joined Pilgrim’s Pride (Majority Owned by JBS in Greeley, CO) as Chief Executive Officer and President on January 3, 2011 and led Pilgrim’s from bankruptcy to over 8 billion sales in just five years time. He brings more than 30 years of industry leadership experience to Pilgrim’s. He previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Case Foods, Inc. from October 2008 to December 2010. Before joining Case Foods, Inc., Mr. Lovette spent 25 years with Tyson Foods Inc. in various roles in senior management, including President of its International Business Unit, President of its Foodservice Business Unit and Senior Group Vice President of Poultry and Prepared Foods. Mr. Lovette earned a B.S. degree from Texas A&M University. In addition, he is a graduate of Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program.
Sponsored by Kingdom Way Ministries in Partnership with NoCo area, Businesses, Churches, and Non-profit Organizations
Claim Your Spot Now at the Bottom of This Page!
- Registration includes appetizers & drinks
- Table / Event Sponsorships also available (See Ticket Options Below)
- Tickets purchased at the door or after Monday, March 5th will increase by $5 to encourage early registration
- Click Here to contact KWM for more information
Help Us Get the Word Out!…
- Download Half Page Event Invite Flier Here
- Download Email Template PNG Invite Here
- Share With Others Through FACEBOOK Here
The Mission of Common Pursuit Events:
“Common Pursuit connects Christians in business / ministry, inspiring them to use their influence to transform communities for Christ.”