In Strategic Faith Planning You Will Discover:
- Why and how faith is only complete when accompanied by works.
- The 3 types of Managers that are needed to make organizations successful.
- The 5 principles of a well defined business / ministry strategy, based on Joshua 1 and the amazing turnaround story of Pilgrim’s.
- BONUS insights about what Zero Based Budgeting is, where it starts, how it can be implemented in an organization, how it is relevant to faith, Joshua 1, and James 2:22, and the incredible benefits it can bring for companies, churches & non-profit organizations.
In “Strategic Faith Planning” Resource You Will Receive:
- 50 Minute Video Presentation
By Bill Lovette, CEO of Pilgrim’s Corp. via Vimeo link & viewing code (found on page 1 of the PDF processing guide).
- PDF Processing Guide to Take Notes
- Discussion Questions to Process with Work / Ministry Teams.
- PowerPoint Presentation Via Vimeo Video Overlay
- BONUS: “7 Key Factors to Crafting a Winning Business Plan“ (PDF Download)
How Can the “Strategic Faith Planning” Resource Be Used?
Self-Guided Personal & Professional Development
Business / Non-profit Team Development, Training, and Planning
Church / Community Classes and/or Small Groups
About the Authors
Bill Lovette joined Pilgrim’s Pride as Chief Executive Officer and President on January 3, 2011. He brought more than 30 years of industry leadership experience to Pilgrim’s.
He previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Case Foods, Inc. from October 2008 to December 2010. Before joining Case Foods, Inc., Mr. Lovette spent 25 years with Tyson Foods Inc. in various roles in senior management, including President of its International Business Unit, President of its Foodservice Business Unit and Senior Group Vice President of Poultry and Prepared Foods.
Mr. Lovette earned a B.S. degree from Texas A&M University. In addition, he is a graduate of Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program. Mr. Lovette grew up in a family poultry business, which became the Holly Farms Corporation. Through his formative years, he worked in virtually all aspects of the business including farm labor and management on his family’s broiler farm, catching chickens, working in all areas of a processing plant during summers, working as a customer service representative and as a trading floor clerk on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Mr. Lovette’s experience learned over a lifetime in the industry enables him to offer valuable insight on the business, financial and regulatory issues currently being faced by the poultry industry.
Dan Anderson is the President/CEO of Kingdom Way Ministries
As a speaker, coach, mentor and author, Dan gets jazzed about inciting and outfitting marketplace leaders and Pastors to thrive in life, business, and ministry through transformative learning experiences. With leadership tenures both in the marketplace and in the church serving as a Pastor, he brings over 30 years of insight and wisdom to those he empowers through global speaking, regional events, executive team trainings, monthly peer advisory and mentoring groups, coaching, and the leadership development curriculum tracks and Tipping Points blog he has authored.
Dan and his wife, Ilona, have been married for over 30 years and live-in northern Colorado with their daughter Isabella. They also possess great pride in their twin sons who are serving in the United States Navy. Dan enjoys reading, hiking, biking, working out, and an occasional round of golf.
Dan serves as the President/CEO of Kingdom Way Ministries, is a certified coach with Five Capitals, and also holds credentials with Strata Leadership as well as possessing a master’s degree in counseling.
There are no reviews yet.