In Strategic Faith Planning You Will Discover:
- Why and how faith is only complete when accompanied by works.
- The 3 types of Managers that are needed to make organizations successful.
- The 5 principles of a well defined business / ministry strategy, based on Joshua 1 and the amazing turnaround story of Pilgrim’s.
- BONUS insights about what Zero Based Budgeting is, where it starts, how it can be implemented in an organization, how it is relevant to faith, Joshua 1, and James 2:22, and the incredible benefits it can bring for companies, churches & non-profit organizations.
In “Strategic Faith Planning” Resource You Will Receive:
- 50 Minute Video Presentation
By Bill Lovette, CEO of Pilgrim’s Corp. via Vimeo link & viewing code (found on page 1 of the PDF processing guide).
- PDF Processing Guide to Take Notes
- Discussion Questions to Process with Work / Ministry Teams.
- PowerPoint Presentation Via Vimeo Video Overlay
- BONUS: “7 Key Factors to Crafting a Winning Business Plan“ (PDF Download)
How Can the “Strategic Faith Planning” Resource Be Used?
Self-Guided Personal & Professional Development
Business / Non-profit Team Development, Training, and Planning
Church / Community Classes and/or Small Groups
About the Authors
He previously served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Case Foods, Inc. from October 2008 to December 2010. Before joining Case Foods, Inc., Mr. Lovette spent 25 years with Tyson Foods Inc. in various roles in senior management, including President of its International Business Unit, President of its Foodservice Business Unit and Senior Group Vice President of Poultry and Prepared Foods.
Mr. Lovette earned a B.S. degree from Texas A&M University. In addition, he is a graduate of Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program. Mr. Lovette grew up in a family poultry business, which became the Holly Farms Corporation. Through his formative years, he worked in virtually all aspects of the business including farm labor and management on his family’s broiler farm, catching chickens, working in all areas of a processing plant during summers, working as a customer service representative and as a trading floor clerk on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Mr. Lovette’s experience learned over a lifetime in the industry enables him to offer valuable insight on the business, financial and regulatory issues currently being faced by the poultry industry.
Dan Anderson is the President/CEO of Kingdom Way Ministries a non profit-organization that provides Christ-centered leadership training for business and church leaders. Dan’s passion for developing godly leaders stems from over 20 years of pastoral ministry together with his experience of living out his faith in the business world in multiple leadership positions. He has witnessed firsthand the impact of a Christian leader sold out for Christ.
Dan has authored three books used in KWM’s Kingdom Leadership Councils (see 1 page overviews here) and has trained leaders across the U.S. as well as in Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Ghana, Liberia, Guatemala and Mexico.
Through his role with KWM, Dan continues to encourage and equip leaders through monthly coaching groups, workplace staff training and speaking for conferences, churches, and other community events.
In addition, his Tipping Points Blog encourages hundreds of leaders throughout the U.S. and in more than 25 countries around the world.
Dan and his wife, Ilona, have been married for more than 25 years, and are thrilled to live in the beautiful state of Colorado with their three beloved children – twins sons, Seth and Joel, and daughter, Isabella.