In Spiritual Leadership as a Lifestyle You will discover…
- God’s design / calling for business and other marketplace leaders to be His “ministers” in the marketplace.
- 5 Crucial Commitments Spiritual Leaders must make.
- The powerful and transforming effects Spiritual Leaders in the marketplace can have in their companies, teams, communities and beyond, as viewed through the lens of Rick Betenbough’s amazing story.
In This Online/Downloadable Resource You Will Receive:
- SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP Video of a Live Kingdom Way Event by Rick Betenbough, Founder of Betenbough Homes, Kingdom at Work & CEO of Cornerstone Business Holdings, & Introduction by Dan Anderson, President of KWM via Vimeo
- Vimeo Video Viewing Instructions for Part 1 & 2
- Notes Guide with Team Discussion Questions (PDF)
- MP3 Audio File
- Add Value Bonuses!!
- Q & A Video with Rick Betenbough
- SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP PowerPoint Deck
More About Rick Betenbough & Dan Anderson
Rick Betenbough began as the co-founder of Betenbough Homes in 1992, Rick’s vision was to use fanatical cost control and “out-of-the-box” organizational systems to become the price leader for new brick homes in Lubbock, TX. He has matured a management and production system that combines quality and cost control through disciplined planning, negotiating and supervising.
For 24 years, Rick served as President of Betenbough Homes, having built nearly 7,000 homes for West Texas families. Early in 2016, he felt led to step aside from that role, allowing new leadership to continue to grow and lead the company and its employees.
Rick now serves as CEO of Cornerstone Business Holdings, the parent company of Betenbough Homes, where he pursues his passion for the advancement of God’s Kingdom in and through the marketplace.
Perhaps even more noteworthy is the significant care and ministry programs the Betenboughs have developed for their team members and broader community that has transformed countless lives.
Their spiritual leadership caught notice of other national church and business leaders and was highlighted at the 2016 Global Leadership Summit, hosted by the Willow Creek Association, where the following “Grander Vision” was shown to over 250,000 leaders around the world. CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Dan Anderson is the President/CEO of Kingdom Way Ministries a non profit-organization that provides Christ-centered leadership training for business and church leaders. Dan’s passion for developing godly leaders stems from over 20 years of pastoral ministry together with his experience of living out his faith in the business world in multiple leadership positions. He has witnessed firsthand the impact of a Christian leader sold out for Christ.
Dan has authored three books used in KWM’s Kingdom Leadership Councils (see 1 page overviews here) and has trained leaders across the U.S. as well as in Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Ghana, Liberia, Guatemala and Mexico.
Through his role with KWM, Dan continues to encourage and equip leaders through monthly coaching groups, workplace staff training and speaking for conferences, churches, and other community events.
In addition, his Tipping Points Blog encourages hundreds of leaders throughout the U.S. and in more than 25 countries around the world.
Dan and his wife, Ilona, have been married for more than 25 years, and are thrilled to live in the beautiful state of Colorado with their three beloved children – twins sons, Seth and Joel, and daughter, Isabella.