[section label=”Media Left” bg_color=”#d48611″ bg_overlay=”rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)” padding=”9px” height=”0px” margin=”3px”]
[row padding=”0px 0px 0px 0px”]
In the “Millennial Magnet” You Will Discover:
- Key generational differences that impact values & behaviors
- Surprising skills many millennials long to learn from their mentors
- God’s blueprint for improving workplace relationships, increasing organizational value, and advancing the gospel and kingdom wins.
[row style=”large” width=”full-width”]
[col span=”5″ span__sm=”12″ align=”left”]
[ux_image id=”7291″ width=”83″]
[col span=”7″ span__sm=”12″ align=”left”]
In This Online/Downloadable Resource You Will Receive:
- MILLENNIAL MAGNET Video of Live Kingdom Way Event by Jeff Stokes, President of NextLevel Contractor, & Introduction by Dan Anderson, President of KWM via Vimeo
- Vimeo Video Viewing Instructions PDF
- MP3 Audio File
- MILLENNIAL MAGNET PowerPoint Deck
Plus BONUS Resources Including:
- “Winning Over the Next Generation of Leaders” PDF by Deloitte Survey
- “Understanding Millennials – A Simple Guide for a Complex Mindset” PDF
- “The Why’s & How’s of Establishing a Compassionate Ministry Care Plan” (for Business Leaders wanting to attract those who are looking for a purpose that is grander than the work itself)
About the Presenters
Jeff Stokes is the founder of Next Level Contractor LLC, a management consulting organization that focuses on construction contractors. Jeff has spent a lifetime in the construction industry as owner of a specialty contracting company, developer and owner of commercial and multi family properties, and longtime business consultant.
Jeff’s mission in consulting is simple – give owners the confidence to reach their desired next level by providing them with a clear roadmap of best practices for success and expansion. Using the principles of The 7 Non Negotiable Laws of the Next Level Contractor System, Jeff has assisted hundreds of companies to reach new levels of profitability and growth.
Jeff is a top-rated speaker at many national construction conventions including the World of Concrete and the National Pavement Expo. He speaks on a variety of leadership topics related to business and the church (having also served as an Executive Pastor for several years) and is well known for his practical application of high-quality content.
Jeff holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Kansas University and is a noted author and co-author of many trade articles and books including Team Guides, The 21st Century Supervisor and the Next Level Contractor System.
Jeff also has served in the capacity of leadership positions in the non profit world and enjoys traveling, the great outdoors and hanging out with his great family.
Read More About Jeff & Next Level Contractor Here on LinkedIn
Dan Anderson is the President/CEO of Kingdom Way Ministries a non profit-organization that provides Christ-centered leadership training for business and church leaders. Dan’s passion for developing godly leaders stems from over 20 years of pastoral ministry together with his experience of living out his faith in the business world in multiple leadership positions. He has witnessed firsthand the impact of a Christian leader sold out for Christ.
Dan has authored three books used in KWM’s Kingdom Leadership Councils (see 1 page overviews here) and has trained leaders across the U.S. as well as in Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Ghana, Liberia, Guatemala and Mexico.
Through his role with KWM, Dan continues to encourage and equip leaders through monthly coaching groups, workplace staff training and speaking for conferences, churches, and other community events.
In addition, his Tipping Points Blog encourages hundreds of leaders throughout the U.S. and in more than 25 countries around the world.
Dan and his wife, Ilona, have been married for more than 25 years, and are thrilled to live in the beautiful state of Colorado with their three beloved children – twins sons, Seth and Joel, and daughter, Isabella.
There are no reviews yet.