[section label=”Media Left” bg_color=”rgb(153, 142, 142)” bg_overlay=”rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)” padding=”14px” margin=”22px”]
In Bridging the Gap: Master Marketer You will discover…
- Key insights into modern day marketing strategies and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- The most common mistakes made in marketing that make people feel like they are being “sold to” instead of “served.”
- Marketing techniques that follow Jesus’ model of being driven by a grander purpose of reaching and “serving people” vs. “selling to people.”
- Insights and ideas of how various companies and organizations are utilizing Jesus’ Master Marketing techniques for the common good of others and their organizations.
- Online resources and tool suggestions that will ease your marketing frustrations and help you better tell your story and gain a broader exposure for your brand and the products/services you offer.
[row style=”large” v_align=”middle”]
[col span=”5″ span__sm=”12″]
[ux_image id=”8253″ height=”491px”]
[col span=”7″ span__sm=”12″ align=”left”]
In This Online/Downloadable Resource You Will Receive:
- 50 Minute Video Presentation (Section 1)
By CEO of CHD Bioscience Co., Michael Handley via Vimeo link & viewing code (found in processing guide on page 1).
- BONUS: Study of Jesus’ Leadership & Marketing Strategies (Section 2)
Based on the book of Matthew. Personal processing and group discussion questions included.
- Processing & Team Discussion Guide for Sections 1 & 2
For notes, group discussion, next step suggestions, & study.
- Section 1 – Michael Handley’s presentation
- Section 2 – Overview of the book of Matthew and study of Jesus’ life, leadership, and marketing strategies
- Power Point Presentation of Michel Handley’s
(Via Via Video Overlay)
- 1 Month5-Day/Wk. Reading Plan of Matthew’s gospel.
Sample of Bridging the Gap: The Master Marketer….
- (Click Here) for a sample of the Master Marketer PDF Video Processing Guide
- (Click Here) for a Sample of the Master Marketer Powerpoint with the Video
- Self-Guided Personal & Professional Development
- Team Development, Training, and Planning
- Church / Community Classes and/or Small Groups
More About Authors Michael Handley & Dan Anderson
Mike Handley, CEO is a successful life science business professional with over 18 years of cross-functional experience in drug/device commercialization, operations, mergers/acquisitions, regulatory/clinical affairs, venture formation/financing, market development and partnering/licensing.
Mike has successfully assisted or led in the global commercialization of seventeen devices or drugs that account for over three billion dollars of sales annually. He has experience successfully leading management teams in a variety of capacities in high growth organizations and has secured millions of dollars in venture capital.
At the time of this publication, Mike served as the Chief Executive Officer of CHD Bioscience, Inc. in Fort Collins, CO: a multi-product development-stage healthcare company that has created a technology platform for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases.
Dan Anderson is the President/CEO of Kingdom Way Ministries a non profit-organization that provides Christ-centered leadership training for business and church leaders. Dan’s passion for developing godly leaders stems from over 20 years of pastoral ministry together with his experience of living out his faith in the business world in multiple leadership positions. He has witnessed firsthand the impact of a Christian leader sold out for Christ.
Dan has authored three books used in KWM’s Kingdom Leadership Councils (see 1 page overviews here) and has trained leaders across the U.S. as well as in Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Ghana, Liberia, Guatemala and Mexico.
Through his role with KWM, Dan continues to encourage and equip leaders through monthly coaching groups, workplace staff training and speaking for conferences, churches, and other community events.
In addition, his Tipping Points Blog encourages hundreds of leaders throughout the U.S. and in more than 25 countries around the world.
Dan and his wife, Ilona, have been married for more than 25 years, and are thrilled to live in the beautiful state of Colorado with their three beloved children – twins sons, Seth and Joel, and daughter, Isabella.