What is a WorkLife Thrive Guide?
Great Question. Each WorkLife Thrive Guide shows you how to work with God in six biblical work categories (Clarity, Calling, Balance, Skills, Influence and Relationships). Each category has 5 creative studies that target issues and opportunities we all face through work. Inside each guide you will enjoy a real world story that occurs in the midst of common work scenarios. Then, it will provide interactive biblical guidance leading you to common sense and eternal outcomes.
Inside Each Thrive Guide Study:
- Real Life Snapshot In Depth Understanding
- Scripture Navigation Questions to Consider
- Practical Application Common Sense and Eternal Principles
Click here for a quick peek at a WorkLife Thrive Guide sample
“The Thrive Guide Studies are helping me experience God’s power to treat the people I encounter at work with grace and the heart of Christ.” ~ Joann
The Six Work Categories Included in This Super Bundle
Each of these categories below contain five different WorkLife Thrive Guides focused on that subject. You will integrate the principles and promises of scripture into your work life on Monday
- Purpose: Thrive GuidesUnderstanding God’s original purpose for work in order to live your whole life with greater clarity. Genesis 2, Exodus 20:8-11
- Calling: Affirming your unique design and how God has strategically placed you at work to fulfill His plan. Ephesians 2:10, Psalm 139
- Balance: Understanding the unique role of work that allows you to pursue biblical priorities and life balance. Colossians 3:17-4:1
- Skills: Gaining the ability to please God and serve others through the development and excellence of your work skills. Proverbs 22:29, I Corinthians 10:31
- Influence: Developing personal character in order to better experience effective faith conversations and grow your Kingdom influence. Titus 2:9-10, Matt 5:16
Effectively navigating work issues and developing healthy work relationships. Hebrews 3:13, James 2:15-17
How Can These Thrive Guides Be Used?
- Share with your small group
- Start a lunchtime study group with coworkers
- Used as Study Guides after you take The Switch Quiz
- Used for personal study and growth
- Also available as a license for church-wide distribution.
Super Bundle License for 30 WorkLife Thrive Guides (studies) on Work Clarity, Calling, Balance, Skill, Influence and Relationships.
–Integrating the principles and promises of scripture into your work life on Monday
Licensed For Use by an Individual or Single Small Group
What are people saying?
“The Thrive Guide Studies are helping me experience God’s power to treat the people I encounter at work with grace and the heart of Christ.” -Joann
There are no reviews yet.